Saturday, January 24, 2009

Somethings that I thought about last night

1. Knox brought in a deaf performer and he was so funny! It was such a good time. I'm going to try and go to more events that the school has.
2. I also went to ATP informal recruitment. It was a good time, which kind of scares me, because that means I could end up joining a sorority (even though it's still a colony and isn't very sorority-like) and I didn't think I would ever consider that. I'm still thinking though. I'm going to attend a meeting and see what I think.
3. I saw from Martin's facebook status that the Planned Parenthood in St. Paul got hit by an SUV (intentionally). After working through all my horrified thoughts I thought, "he needs to read more." I could go into a long discussion with myself right now about how abortion should be legal, but I am going to refrain.
4. Single girls night tonight! Yeah! There are a lot of couples on the second floor of the townhouse and it gets a little bit overwhelming, so we are going to watch a movie, eat a lot of food, and have a good time being single. As to be expected of single girls night, only single girls are invited.
5. I'm halfway through "Bleak House!"

No comments: