Monday, January 12, 2009

My stomach is making noises like a dinosaur

I dropped the powercord to my computer on the floor while I was lifting my laptop up to my bed and now I don't want to get out of bed to get it, because I am quite comfortable where I am and when I am comfortable pretty much nothing can move me and so now I sitting here, getting no work done, trying- yes! Sara came back and I asked her to get it for me.

A note on being comfortable: sometimes, actually quite frequently, I question why I ever got up from extremely comfortable positions of my life.

2 comments:

Ben C said...

"Borborygmus" is the word you're looking for. I've been saving that word, waiting for the perfect time to use it in casual conversation, so please enjoy it!

Tasha said...

That came up in conversation today, but I couldn't remember the word! It was so sad!