Monday, January 26, 2009

Ich verstehe nichts

My teeth hurt I am grinding them so much. I hate midterms and the fact that everything else in life always becomes stressful when I have midterms. Today sucks because I have to study for a German test that I don't understand and tomorrow will also suck because I actually have to take the test I don't understand. Then I have to write a paper. Next week should be better, besides the fact that I am going to the first funeral of my life. I'll be glad to see my family.

2 comments:

Colin Welch said...

Funerals are always sad, even if you didn't know the person well. Even I was sad at my Grandpa's funeral, and I met him like 3 times.

My uncle Larry's funeral was a lot harder though. I was pretty emotional, and the rest of my family was pretty much out of control; even my dad started crying a bit.

I don't remember my cousin Charlie's funeral, interestingly enough. I remember afterwards, in a park. People happy. It was a happy/sad.

Glo said...

You will survive this week Tasha. I just know it. Funerals are hard, but I know that you can handle that too. If it all gets to be too much we can go outside and scream. It helps sometimes.