Saturday, January 3, 2009

It always feels like forever

1. I am far too sensitive and I always forget about that. My sensitivity hides sometimes or it hides during all the wrong moments and I forget about it. (I might be wrong, I think I might actually be too much of too many other abstract concepts instead).

2. I hate leaving home. I always do. It's like going to the gym or doing the laundry. School isn't that bad when I'm there. Sometimes it's a good time. It's so strange though because through the beginning of high school I hated living at home and I just wanted to leave and now I like it here far too much. It seems juvenile to like it this much, only that's wrong, because when I was younger I didn't like it.

3. I don't write when I'm happy. I haven't written much while I've been at home. I have nothing to say. Happiness sounds too cheesy and sincere. It's simple because it's satisfaction and when you're satisfied there is nothing to say. The only bad things that arise come up with my mother and sometimes my brother.

4. I have to finish packing, but I'm too tired and leaving doesn't seem real because I feel like I just got back.

5. When I look sad that I'm not going to see you again, it's probably sincere and not an attempt to get you to go to breakfast with me tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry I missed breakfast Tasha!

My word confirmation is bleably, which is how I feel right now. Strange.

Julie said...

I hope your traveling went okay and the wintry mix didn't cause too many problems. I'll see you sometime which is not forever!