Sunday, November 2, 2008

Things I need to do before Tuesday

I want to have fun on election night watching Obama win, but Italy is seven hours ahead, which means I want to have fun all night long watching Obama win. So I have to get everything done before Tuesday.

My to-do list:

1. Read day eight, stories 2, 3, 5 in The Decameron.
2. Write something about virtues (this assignment vastly confuses me, I think I have troubles distinguishing what's virtuous, as I try to live altruistically, rather than virtuously), around 500 words.
3. Write a five page paper about the Sassetti Chapel, comparing it with the Strozzi and Tournabouni chapels. Technically due last Wednesday, then technically due on Friday, and now technically due on Monday. My entire class is turning it in late. Good.
4. Finish my 77 slide power point. I have all the images. I just need information. For 77 slides.
5. Prepare to lead discussion about day eight, story 8 in The Decameron.
6. A worksheet for Italian, due last Wednesday, but only a couple people turned in it on time.
7. Normal reading homework for my politics of art class and Medici class. This might not get done.

So I have two days to do these things. Positive. I need to work better and sleep less.

No comments: