Friday, November 7, 2008

It's only fun on stage

Sometimes I play the disappearing game. I disappear. This is different from the "I'm not talking to you" game and the "I'm completely indifferent to you" game. The word game is used incorrectly here. I play it alone, I don't do it to fuck with people. That's the problem. In all of these circumstances it's a spiteful act, a passive aggressive way of showing that I'm upset, but usually I am upset with these people because they are indifferent towards me. This seems to be a common thread in my life. If it's not one person, it's another.

I'm going to Rome. I didn't decide this, my whole program is going, but it's good. I can disappear. And I can say I'm going to Rome on my blog, because all of the people I'm disappearing from don't read my blog, and I think many of the people that I play the "I love you very much and want to see/talk/hear from you as much as possible" game with do read my blog.

No comments: