Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tonight Julia and I made soup and roasted tomatoes and onions and we had bread and cheese and wine and it was all delicious. It made me feel so good. This feels like a good time to say it:

I love all of you

Tonight we talked about how it would be nice to be loved from afar. It would be nice if someone loved me like I love Matthew Dickman, for the things that he says. He looks like a pretentious fuck, but I know he is sincere for the sincere things he says in his poems. I trust poems so much more than I trust people. I have dreams where the people I trust betray me.

How do you really know a person? I don't know anymore?

I think I know Dee and Julia to some degree and it is nice, though I think somethings are still hidden. I think they understand the silly things I say though.

It's nice to see Simon and Laura too and I'm glad they appreciate the things we've made.

I love things people make. I love doing, I love making, I love love love.

No comments: