Wednesday, January 27, 2010

People I want to date today: Matthew Dickman.
Things Matthew Dickman is: A poet.

I want to post a picture of him, because he's really attractive and he writes all these poems about having sex with women and sex with taken women and it really just kills me.



That's him and his twin. Don't they look awful? He knows he's awful too, he writes about it. I haven't felt this way about a male of the species since November. Not even Dylan Thomas gets such a rise out of me.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh my. Oh my god. I just looked him up and found this, and listened, and wow.

http://www.cortlandreview.com/features/09/spring/dickman.html

Tasha said...

Thanks for posting this. Isn't he wonderful? We are reading "All-American Poem" for Monica's class. I read it straight through.

I am going to write him a letter. I have to. I amazed me so much.