Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1. I like it when people tell me they read my blog. It makes me feel solid.

2. Sometimes I am vastly surprised to find that other people become heartbroken also. One time an ex-boyfriend told me, "Nobody has ever felt this bad before," and I told him that was nonsense and almost everyone has felt that bad before, but I understand. When you look at someone who could feasibly be heartbroken, they hardly ever look that bad. Pictures are lovely because in most memories everyone is smiling. Poems are nice though, because I know that secretly other people become as torn up as me about everything.

3. I want to date a painter.

4. People I do not want to date: people who like math, computers, or writing.

5. What this means: almost everyone I've ever dated, wanted to date, considered dating has liked math, computers, or writing.

6. What this means: I'll probably never date a painter.

No comments: