Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tumblr started working again and now I am using all my internet to look at all the (really excellent) (a couple of really dumb) tumblrs that I follow. Had a dream about Linz and trains and a girl with no teeth. She was pretty nice though. It's 4AM. I want to go home and sit in my dad's house and watch Christmas movies and knit and go to yoga everyday except when I am too scared to drive in the snow and then hang out with Danny in the evenings.

This is the post I was writing when my internet crashed. Then I went and cried for 2 hours for reasons I still don't understand. I have been crying abnormally much and I normally cry a lot. I am slightly concerned about myself, but have decided that the holidays will make everything feel better. Mostly the problem is that I don't know what's wrong.

No comments: