Thursday, December 2, 2010

I am starting to see the appeal of hermitage. When I don't see anyone I don't really have any feelings about anything. I went to the store to buy more internet and there was such a long line that I left and got a stress hive on my face. I expect someday something so bad will happen that my entire face will turn into a hive. However, mostly only minor bad things happen so I only get one hive at a time that goes away within an hour. My face has returned to its normal state.

Sometimes when I am by myself I get really happy. I turn on music. I sing along to music. Even in my drunkest of states I don't sing along to music because I am so atrociously bad at it. Alone I sing. I dance. I rap, except I can't really rap so I skip every few words.

A boy is staring at me. I don't know if it's because I'm American or because he's a creep. I don't know if idle staring makes a person a creep.

Sometimes when I am by myself I get really removed. I watch my hand fill a pot of water. I watch my hand stir the potatoes. I amaze myself with my own functionality. The way things become habitual.

Often when I am by myself I think about how I am by myself and all the people I would rather be with. I want to go to Knox. I think I am so excited for the party on Saturday because I want it to be like parties at Knox, but it won't be. It's like I expect everyone from college to suddenly show up. I expect the music to sound like music played at parties in the US. Of course neither of these things will happen. I will go, I will get drunk, I will be overly self-conscious the whole time and thus will try to be extra happy and outgoing to compensate (but this is how I felt at all Knox parties last spring to be fair and I did have a good time). I miss my room with my bed next to the window where I could sleep with the lights on all I wanted to.

I am trying to buy tv shows on itunes, but it keeps telling me I have entered faulty card information for all of my cards and I am not entering faulty information for any of them. This is terrible.

No comments: