Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Am now reading Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Feel reassured as other people in the world (in books) feel exactly as I do. Feel not reassured as they are supposed to be ten years older than me and they talk fondly about their days as a twenty-two year old. This means that ten years from now I could be exactly like I am today. I want to start writing my blog like how Bridget writes, but imagine that would quickly become annoying and I would loose all male readers (of which there are probably few to begin with). Also, I found my phone! I went to the Secreteriat looking very sad and told her I forgot my phone the day before and she held it up and I got all smiley and happy. I should lose things more often just so I can find them again. May or may not be going to Christmas party in Wels. It would be about three hours of traveling (an hour and a half there and back) for 3-4 hours of fun. But I might go, just because there are a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time and I love Christmas and I love parties and I kind of even like traveling places for a long time and it would be something to do.

No comments: