Monday, December 6, 2010

Epic days of boredom. I told myself I would not nap because what else am I going to do tonight besides sleep? But I did nap for two and a half hours. I will try to fill my time with movie watching and letter writing and walking to the faraway grocery store and making vastly complex (very simple) food for dinner.

I realized today that despite my awful anxiety, I escaped a lot of the worst things people with anxiety do. I don't have OCD. I leave my house. My social anxiety is so low that only the best of my friends notice when I am highly uncomfortable in a situation.

Another thing: I am so glad that neither me nor any of my friends have gotten accidentally pregnant.

My dad might be going to Brussels on February. Maybe I can see him. I would be so happy. I miss my dad a lot.

I am going to walk through the dark and the snow and the slush to the faraway grocery store and get things that only faraway grocery stores have. It will be lovely.

No comments: