Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why is the rum never gone?

My mother asked me when I got home last night and I told her that I got home this morning because it's too risky to drive late at night on St. Patrick's day. She then got really excited about cleaning out the family room so I could have sleepovers. Then I laughed at her, luckily she didn't realize I was laughing at her. So if anyone wants to have a sleepover...

Break is going wonderfully. Saturday I went out for breakfast, pie, watched a movie with my dad and brother, and went for coffee. Sunday I went to Northfield with a few people to visit Danny. Monday we played poker and I lost horribly. Last night we celebrated St. Patrick's day properly and had a dance party.

I'm still okay that break is going to end eventually though. I have things to look forward to.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i wanna dance party!!! boo. but glad this means you're having a good break! :)

Glo said...

you and i both have things to look forward too.