Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finals update #1

I decided that finals are more fun when I keep a constant log of how they are going and thus procrastinate very efficiently.

Let's make a list.

1. 12-15 page Middlemarch paper- I sat in front of my computer for three days and all I managed to do was rewrite the first paragraph three times. Today I wrote a 2 and 1/2 page long outline that I'm not sure will stretch for 12-15 pages. Due: by the end of finals.
2. 10-12 page "Woman Hollering Creek" paper- I have the sources. I've read some of them. I'm in love with the book. Is love enough for a good paper? Probably not.
3. 200 word German essay about Sonnenalle. This is the easiest thing on my list. Except I have to bash communism a little bit, which is rather sad for me.

I just have to suck it up and do it. For real. I'm being whiny.

No comments: