Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Colin and I had a nice little talk over break and one of the things we talked about was how awful living in a dorm room is for you, or rather, living in a dorm room is for me. I sleep in bed, I do my homework in bed, I use my computer in bed, I watch movies in bed, eat in bed quite frequently, and thus mess up my entire system of functioning, then I stop functioning and this is why I seem depressed at school. Therefore, I have a goal of spending less time in bed this term. I'm not sure it will work.

5 comments:

Colin Welch said...

Wooo, free plug.

Also, you have other reasons to stay in bed this term that are completely ok by me.

Tasha said...

I'm considering deleting your comment.

But yes, I agree.

Colin Welch said...

Your lack of honesty is disturbing.

Tasha said...

What? I am so honest. I am so honest they could call me Truthful Tasha.

Jamie said...

solution:dance around your room in various states of dress. it'll get you backt o function in no time.