Monday, March 9, 2009

Finals update #10

I am on page 11 of the rough draft of my paper that only needed to be 8 pages, but I am compulsive so I keep going, but not compulsive enough to where I don't procrastinate. Sara is studying in bed with me. It makes me feel good to know that other people also spend hours in my bed studying. Glo was studying in my bed earlier. My bed is basically the new place to study. I have to write the introduction, the conclusion, and finish a paragraph somewhere around the middle that I didn't feel like writing earlier. Oh, and make a works cited page. I am not sure I am arguing anything anymore. I think I have vastly separated from my original argument and my paper just states the same things over and over again. I don't care anymore. I am tired of sitting and I am tired of finals. I want to sleep or do something more exciting than this. Sara and I had a very nice conversation about our childhoods. It wasted lots of time. I really need to restart my computer, but that takes forever, so I will continue writing and just hope my computer doesn't crash. I am rambling. I can't believe I am pulling two all-nighters in a row.

No comments: