Friday, March 6, 2009

Finals update #5

I finished my German essay, I just have to edit it and send it in. This means all I have to do to finish German is read ten pages of a book, but it's an easy reader so it's small and the words are huge and come up with two questions about it, which will be easy, because I am only vaguely aware of what is going on and I watched the movie.

I went to my Victorian literature professor today and we talked about my paper and overall it was a successful meeting, but I was so stressed I was having a hard time articulating.

Tonight, I am going to work on my literature by chicanas paper, when I have been neglecting.

Some hypocondriac talk: I woke up this morning and my back hurt and I was like, "Whatever, I probably slept funny," but a few hours later in Founders (the computer lab) my side started to throb, so I went to Webmd and it told me I probably have appendicitis and should seek medical attention immediately. However, I had things to do and failed to seek medical attention. The pain has now moved to my back and my wonderful roommate took me to the store to get a heating pad and some pain killers. It's actually not that bad, I mean, it hurts, but now I don't feel like the lamest person ever for writing my paper on a Friday night instead of going out.

No comments: