Monday, December 15, 2008

Nutrolls are really popular in prison

We ventured to Morris and sure enough there was a blizzard. The windchill was -41. We spent a lot of time inside. We did try to go to breakfast on Sunday morning. That did not go well. It was a very nice weekend overall though. I will post more and put up pictures once I am on my own computer. I must keep this short though because I am on my brother's computer and he does not like that at all and my dad is picking him up from swimming practice right now. Driving back was rather scary, but Danny did an excellent job as you can tell because I am alive. Right, more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay brothers at swim practice. ian smells perpetually of chlorine

Tasha said...

Kevin found this giant parka that says HP/SPA on the back from the swim team years ago and now wears it perpetually around the house.