Saturday, December 27, 2008

An adventure of the death kind

My dad, my brother, and I are going to Milwaukee today to see my Grandpa. It didn't occur to me till last night how much this could affect my dad. I mean, it's his dad.

We have to do an open mic when I get back.

I will be back Monday afternoon. I'm not bringing my computer. It doesn't work well enough to make it worth it and I am going to try and force myself to work on German this weekend and finish reading "Dracula" for Victorian Literature (I gave up on Bleak House for awhile) (The back has words on it like "complicated," and I already can't pay attention to Dickens.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My grandpa is dying, too, I think. I know what you mean about how weird it is to watch your dad watch his dad in pain.

Anonymous said...

And to know it'll be you someday, to boot. That's the part that shook me up.