Monday, December 1, 2008

Another fucking essay

Thus far in my essay writing I have:
1. Looked through facebook pictures.
2. Looked through more facebook pictures.
3. Complained a lot.
3.5. (I forgot to put this in and I'm too lazy to change the numbers) Made hostel reservations for Saturday.
4. Pretended to be a nun.
5. Pretended to be a nun while singing the wedding song (you know; dun dun dundun, dun dun dundun, dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dundun)
6. Pretended to be a sith-lord.
7. Posted everything I've done while writing my essay.

Time: 6:24 Pages completed: zero Cups of coffee: 2

3 comments:

Colin Welch said...

Procrastination in action.

Colin Welch said...

I have three outstanding essay assignments at the moment. Two are due next Monday and one is due next Tuesday.

I'm apparently bad at math now...when are you coming home? Open Mic needs to happen.

Tasha said...

My absurd final from hell

1. 4 page essay due on Monday (today)
2. 3 page essay, topic handed out on Monday, due on Tuesday (tomorrow) (in case you don't know the days of the week)
3. 4 in-class essays.

I feel your pain. Very much. I come home Sunday, but I feel like you won't be able to see anyone until Tuesday, sad.

But yes, I COME HOME SUNDAY. An open mic must must must happen.