Monday, December 22, 2008

I watch you watching my face indifferently

When I go back to school I am going to go to the counselor and rant about my mother. I want to rant now, but it seems innapproprite here. It also seems inappropriate to do so to my friends, but I do it any ways. Here is how it will go: I will talk about my mother and how guilty she makes me feel and then I will say I know I shouldn't let her make me feel guilty, that I am doing nothing wrong and she is fifty years old and should be able to take care of herself. The counselor will tell me that I seem to have a good grip on things. Perhaps I shouldn't prejudge, but the last two times I have tried to go see a counselor about my problems this is what has happened. Ironically (I don't know if ironic is the right word to use here), my mother is a licensed psychologist.

No comments: