Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can you feel a little love?

Okay, here's the deal. I have ten poems due on Thursday. I have written eight. I need to revise all ten of them and make connections with the Decameron.

How you can help: read the numbered poems. Comment/message/IM me (poeticwankery or darkbrokenstar on AIM)/fly to Italy/call me and tell me what sucks or what you would like to see.

What you gain from it: I am not posting the revisions until after an open-mic. I will send them to you. Or if you are in Italy I will put you in a poem. If you are a man in Italy and you have hit on me, you are probably already in a poem. Do not let this discourage you.

Thank you or I'm guessing it will be "thank Colin" because generally he is the only commentor (however, I recognize Amelia commented on one).

1 comment:

Colin Welch said...

Nuh uh. No thanking me. I'm being a dick. Nobody should be able to tell you how you should write. Critique and deconstruction drives me crazy, just because you can't do it without seeming overbearing and controlling, but what you're really trying to say is I really really liked this, maybe this could make it even better?