Friday, December 5, 2008

Always coming back home to you

I have an overwhelming amount of emotions right now. On the one hand, I am really excited to go home. I really need to leave this country and go back to the Twin Cities. On the other hand it's sad leaving people, but at the same time a lot of the people that I am sad to be leaving I also resent for a lot of things. These things are all very conflicting, and thus out of frustration, happiness, and sadness I cried, and then I took a shower, which is what I normally do after I cry, and then I cried somemore, and then I called Bobby, who was sleeping, which makes sense as it's 2:30 in the morning (he didn't pick up). Between calling Bobby and Bobby calling me back I decided once I leave things will be okay, because once I get away from this place and these people that make me crazy I have to be okay. When Bobby called me back I had changed my mind and I started worrying that things wouldn't be okay. Leaving is so hard. It's even hard when you hate the place you are leaving. Okay, I don't hate Florence. I hate living here. I hate how it and the people here make me feel. I want to be with people that love me again. This is all very presumptuous as I am assuming that people somewhere love me, but whatever. I am just going in circles. This is terrible. I should go to bed. I will post something more comprehendable after I am sober and more awake.

No comments: