Monday, July 19, 2010

Yesterday when it was raining and 64 degrees there were two people running across in sandbar in the water by our dock. They ran lots of laps back and forth. They were both very ripped.

A while later another couple came by. They were thin, but in terrible shape. The girl was in a bikini. They ran for a minute and then stopped and started walking. They turned around after one lap.

Mackinac Island! I've wanted to go to Mackinac for years, but my dad always says it's too touristy and usually we go to Drummond Island which for a brief period of time was inhabited by the president of Dominos Pizza and he wanted to build up this great city. Instead he moved down to Florida and built a super religious small community and left everything he started building on Drummond to rot.

*I fucking love boats. There is a sailboat sailed by our cabin and it's so great. I've been telling my dad for years that we need a yacht. Nevermind that we can't afford a yacht and don't have deep enough water to park a yacht. I told him we can keep it in Lake Superior and sail it to Lake Huron like our mean neighbors, the Horweens did out of Lake Michigan in Chicago.

No comments: