Sunday, July 4, 2010

Larry (my mom's boyfriend) stayed at my house last night, which yeah, I suppose it makes sense as he fixed the garbage disposal and stuff, but I just really don't like him and I was sitting in the family room, drinking a beer and watching The Hangover (it was one of the more boring Saturdays of my life) and he kept coming in which was really awkward and I kept wanting to laugh/be disgusted as his long greasy hair and it was just rather unpleasant. The worse is in the morning when I want to walk downstairs in my t-shirt and underwear like I always do, but no, I have to put shorts on which sounds like a small task, but there is just pleasure in walking around in my t-shirt and underwear, so I put shorts on and walk into the bathroom to find the toilet seat up. Really, LarrY? You're atleast in your forties, can't you put the seat down?

No comments: