Sunday, July 11, 2010

I have somewhere to live. Most of my Austria fears have been eased. The email I recieved this morning:

I'm Gottfried, one of the Austrian teachers at Freistadt's business high school.
I'm just writing to tell you that last Friday - after a long search - we reserved for you a small flat (approx. 35 m2) in Freistadt's main square (Fam. Höller, Hauptplatz 3, A-4240 Freistadt, Austria) from Oct. 1, 2010 to May 31, 2011: a bedroom, a small living-room with kitchenette, bath+WC for 330 euros per month (all inclusive), which is quite okay, I should say. The flat is ideal because it's so centrally located that both your schools are within easy reach (on foot!). Hope you'll like it.
Please, tell me what you think about that right away. If you have got any queries, don't hesitate to contact me anytime.
I'm looking forword to welcoming you here in Freistadt.

I'm still terrified, but much less so. I did email him back right away I was so excited.

No comments: