Friday, June 3, 2011

Yesterday morning I woke up with one of those terrible shocks, wondering where I was and what had happened as I did not recall going to sleep. Luckily I was in my own bed after having too much to drink (I remember happily getting out of the taxi and stumbling into my apartment, but after that everything goes sort of dark). This overindulgence led me to be hungover for the entire day, unable to move. Luckily I found my internet working and watched what feels like 10000 episodes of Weeds and managed to prepare myself food. I found soup a surprisingly good hangover food. While I was making it I kept going "Mmm tasty" (I was still a little drunk when I woke up) and scarfed the entire bowl down and was unable to eat my sandwich, one of my favorite foods, because it made me feel sick having to swallow something that solid. The nice thing about being hungover, it that it provides an excuse for doing nothing and as I have nothing to do, I needed that excuse. However, I am abstaining from the drink probably until I go home unless some marvelous event comes up.

No comments: