Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last night was the best I've slept in weeks aside from when a drunk Australian girl (not the one I had dinner with) brought a boy back to the all-girl 6 person dorm. There was a lot of bathroom using and whispering and then someone goes:
Be quiet!
Oh, sorry, were you sleeping?
Yes! Everyone is sleeping!
Can he stay here?
No!
The boy was in the bathroom for this exchange and when he came out the Australian girl informed him that he had to leave and he seemed astounded by this. Then someone announced that they felt sick (it might have been the same girl, but everyone sounds pretty much the same when they whisper so I couldn't tell) and were going to throw up and then there was a long whispered conversation about whether or not she needed the trash can by her bed. Finally the trash can was moved and luckily no vomit was produced. 

This morning I walked around Munich for about two hours, but since I've seen everything I want to see in Munich, I am now back in the hostel charging my ipod and waiting for an appropriate lunch time when I can eat a giant pretzel sandwich. 

No comments: