Sunday, June 5, 2011

Running was a bust. I hate running. I have weak ankles, bad knees, I'm pigeon toed, my body is not built to do that sort of exercise. My body is built for making babies. I have wide hips, boobs, that sort of thing. I don't feel better at the end. I spend the entire time thinking and being miserable. I am so out of shape that part way through the run I stopped and felt like vomiting so I sat down and stared at the Stadtpark and it's pretty flowers and thought for a long time about how even after months of living here I don't feel comfortable. I don't feel comfortable at home, in the grocery store. I don't even feel comfortable sitting in the park. It's different for some people. Some people can go anywhere and instantly feel comfortable. It's not like this for me. It takes me a long time to adjust and I still haven't adjusted yet. I need to leave. I am now very motivated to be somewhere that I have access to an elliptical machine. 

No comments: