Thursday, June 16, 2011

Livid, totally fucking livid. My mother, instead of bringing anything I needed over brought every single book (and my mom has a masters in English and obviously if you know me you know I have a lot of fucking books) and useless kitchen supplies into my apartment and kept all the stuff I need, like clothes, all the rest of my belongings since I was five years old besides furniture and is now using it to manipulate me into seeing her. I am going to make my dad take the stuff because looking at it is making me anxious. I'm getting my stuff on Friday and then I'm done, no more contact. Yesterday she actually said "I've been looking forward for you to come home and for me to celebrate this," and I said, "No, I've been out of the country for nine months, this is my day to celebrate," and she still wouldn't give me my stuff. What the hell? I would be so happy right now if it weren't for her. My apartment is beautiful, it was so nice to see Danny and Blair and Tessa yesterday. She's fucking ruining everything. I need to cut her off so she can't do this anymore. I can't worry about her mental state, that is not my responsibility.

No comments: