Friday, October 30, 2009

I think my body said I needed it and I did what my body said even if it was illogical.

I really like going to Jazz Night. It makes the week end better. I just feel good.

It's still illogical. I don't care. I'm just going to let it be until it kills me. Everything kills me. I like/dislike everything too much and then it kills me.

John Williams and I were kind of discussing this at Jazz Night. I said that I want my life to be above average, and he said I should be happy if my life is average, but I'm not like that. He told me not to give a shit. I said that I always give a shit and I would be an entirely different person if I didn't. He agreed.

I'm sorry for the things I blog about while drunk. I know people (person at least) is mad at me. Maybe multiple people. I don't even know. I need to be more confrontational. Let's have a confrontation.

And you let's actually talk, I really want to. And you, I'm so glad we've been spending time together, it's made things so much better.

I like to talk to people anonoymously on my blog while drinking. It's slightly less embarrassing than actually talking to them. I just feel the need to contact everyone I would ever want to contact. It's horrible.

But you all know who you are. I found that out this week. It's very strange. But it's not strange at all. I'm glad it's like that, except I'm not glad because people are upset with me, but they are only upset because we are passive aggressive and haven't actually talked. I don't actually mean to do bad things to anyone. Let's actually talk.

I have drunk munchies and no food. Bummer.

1 comment:

Glo said...

i'm not mad at you. just so you know.