Sunday, October 25, 2009

I do nothing, for hours. I have things I probably should be doing, but I don't do them. Time is flying, but nothing is happening.

I did have a good weekend though. I got to see lots of people that I enjoy seeing. I spent too much money and ate too much food and lots of general acts of gluttony.

On Saturday I was in Kaldi's with Dee and Julia. We were playing Boggle. Both Dee and Julia are excellent at this game. I am not so good. I find lots of three letter words. An old man that I've seen in Kaldi's before comes up to me and says, "Excuse me for staring, but you are a very pretty young lady." I hadn't noticed him staring. I had been looking at the boggle board. I wasn't sure what to do. I mumbled, "thanks" and kept writing things down. My boggle game continued to disintegrate. The situation made me really uncomfortable. I'm not sure why.

I just get scared, okay? Because when I care about things, I worry.

I need to write more.

No comments: