Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I woke up at 5:30AM and couldn't get back to sleep after going to bed around 2:00AM. It's now 11:19PM and I just got back from a bike ride (I was riding home from watching a movie at Martin's with Johanna, Ben Corner, and Dylan and I was having such fun on my bicycle that I decided to keep going and I rode around Grand Avenue for awhile).

I've been having insomnia for at least a week now. At first it was because I was thinking too much, but I've stopped thinking as much. The things that were bothering me are quickly becoming resolved and resolved well, but I still can't sleep.

I am waiting for my body to collapse from pure exhaustion. Tomorrow and Friday would be excellent days for this to happen as a lot of people are out of town.

I don't even feel that tired.

No comments: