Wednesday, February 3, 2010

According to Frank Warren, people who say they have no secrets have the best secrets. This isn't true for me. I like to say things. I sat for most of his talk, like I did for most of the last one I saw and tried to think of my secrets and the things I came up with were cheesy and lackluster, but here they are anyway:
1. I still get nervous when I see you, but that will pass as it has passed with everyone else.
2. I still get nervous when I see you, but I think eventually things will be better again and I won't feel uncomfortable around you or you around me, which I think we both still do to a slight degree, or atleast I do. It's not because of hard feelings or anything.
3. There are some people I care a lot about and I don't feel like I can tell them how much I care. I know some of them read this too, but I like that.
See, nothing tangible, nothing I can't say.

No comments: