Friday, February 26, 2010

Last night I was lying in bed thinking of my blog (these are the kinds of things people think about when they aren't interested in any boys) and how to get more readers. I don't know why I feel it's necessary to get more readers. Maybe I think the more people that read this the more validity my life has, which isn't true at all. I'm fairly certain I grant validity to my own life. Anyway. I thought up ways I could make it more interesting.
1. Be funnier. Make observations about the oddities of everyday life. Don't appreciate so many things. Appreciate very little. Make fun of people I know.
2. Get to know more interesting people. Take pictures of them. Prove that everyone I know is really attractive in interesting. Make people wish they knew the people I knew.
3. Become really attractive and interesting myself. Take lots of pictures. Pretend that I don't think it's vain. Try really hard to actually not think it. Talk about the sexual exploits that really attractive interesting people.
4. Start liking things more than knitting and poetry.
At this point I probably fell asleep. I don't really lose sleep over lack of blog readers. Thank god.

No comments: