Monday, February 2, 2009

You begin this way

I want to write something on here, but I have no new writing to post so I am going to pick a random topic and talk about it.

This is really hard to think of a random topic.

I searched "writing prompts." It told me to write about smiles, so I am going to.

I smile a lot, mostly when I talk. Even when I am talking about sad things. It just comes naturally. Sometimes when I am walking I think of something that makes me really happy and I just smile and can't help it and I'm sure it looks funny when I smile for no reason. People smile back at me sometimes. There is a girl at Knox who smiles all the time and I think it's strange even though I do it too. Except when I am thinking, when I am thinking hard, no matter what I am thinking about I apparently look depressed. People always ask me what's wrong and it surprises me, because despite what it may appear like, I am not normally thinking of sad things.

I am often self conscious of my smile because I have always had bad teeth. I think I would feel inclined to smile more often if I liked my teeth better. I also had braces from the time I was fourteen to the time I was seventeen, which did not help things.

I like to make other people smile, but then again, I imagine most people do.

4 comments:

Colin Welch said...

We all have our own facial things. Mine are worse.

Tasha said...

What do you mean by "facial things?"

Unknown said...

writing ideas.

how bout i send you a URL to something and you write based upon what you find.

(if you were REALLY out of ideas, you would do it)

do it

Jamie said...

there was once this girl who smiled all the time during the first day of play practice. i thought, she likes me, cool i have a friend.