Monday, February 2, 2009

Hypothetical Avocado

This situation might be about guacamole
because I’m always more satisfied when I have it,
but that is too serious of an avocado
and I need more than that.

What if I had it every day
and it was more than just hypothetical dip?
I don’t like anything everyday,
especially not my lethargy which keeps me plastered.

It turns brown too fast, rots.
Almost as it moves toward my mouth.
The situation is probably not about guacamole.

I consider other things: pickles, snakes, that freckle above your eyebrow, the night, and lollipops.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take an avocado pit, drop into a glass of water, leave in warm spot.

you feel great about 5 days later

Anonymous said...

We tried that at my house and the cats assassinated it several times. Cats love that shit.