Thursday, February 5, 2009

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter

Lately I've taken to sitting in the library for extended periods of time with several books in my lap and alternating between sleeping and reading. The first day I experienced the noises of a couple making out in the chairs behind me, despite the fact that we were in the quiet section. Nothing quite as exciting has happened since. Very few people go to the third floor. It's a pleasant place to be. I wish it were open later than one though.

Chris, tomorrow I will write on the URL you sent me.

I sign up for classes Monday. I hope to take two German classes, young adult literature, and advanced writing for 1/2 credit. I'm dying without a writing class.

I bought a shirt, shoes, and tights for the funeral on Saturday. I'm dying to try my outfit on, but it seems so morbid. Maybe I will any ways as there is not enough time to go to the library and I have to do something to keep myself entertained enough to do my German homework.

Watched "A Clockwork Orange" tonight as well.

There is nothing like being sleepy with contacts because they become blurry.

I am so broke.

That's all.

No comments: