Thursday, October 14, 2010

When I feel sad I read sad things that other people have written and don't feel less sad, but I do it any ways. I've posted this before, but I'm going to post it again. It's nice to read when I'm sad because it reminds me of how I feel and reminds me of a lot of people I like a lot. Today the English-teacher-in-training asked me whether it is proper to say, "We can only see us on Saturdays" or "We can only see each other on Saturdays." Obviously he wanted the second statement, but I liked the first statement so much more even though it made me sad. It made me want to write something, but I think I would have to feel  differently than I do to write something with that statement. Mainly though I felt sad because of not having any money and worrying about whether or not I would get to see people this weekend, but I do, so it's okay.

No comments: