Sunday, September 27, 2009

I woke up this morning and felt not so great. For reasonable reasons. I managed to make it to the caf for the German Club exec meeting that we have over brunch each week. Then I went back to my room and lay in bed until my ATP meeting (Don't want the Lifetime movie "Confessions of a Go-Go Dancer. It's not as fun as it sounds). I went to Family Video and had a nice conversation with the guy that works there. He is so nice. He always makes me feel better about my pathetic amount of dvd rentals. Then I went back to my room. Which means I was only out of my room for a maximum of maybe 2 and a half hours today.

Tomorrow: I will leave my room more.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If I hadn't had to work today, I only would have left my apartment to walk to the grocery store and back, which takes about half an hour. You're doing just fine.