Sunday, April 5, 2009

Things I don't understand

1. People.
2. German. (But I do understand clubs about German, so vote for me for president!)

A reoccurring theme in things I have been watching/reading: Everything is easier to deal with than people.

I have been rather quiet today or maybe lately. Being quiet is very strange. It creates the impression that I have not seen or interacted with people in a very long time, even though I have seen and interacted with many people in the last few days. I don't know why I am quiet. Earlier, I was sitting in the computer lab and I was hungry and I considered going to the Gizmo to get something to eat, but I wasn't sure I actually wanted to go through with the speaking it would require to place the order. I did, in fact, end up going to the Gizmo and I did order something to eat. I am sorry I have been awkward to converse with recently. I am working it on, just as I am constantly working on all things.

No comments: