Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Being Ignored

Sometimes I feel things and I think, "This is the worst feeling ever." This is not the worst feeling ever. This is like being stung by a bee. It stings and I worry that later it will swell and become immovable. I'm blaming it on awkwardness on both of our accounts. I recognize that for ignoring to occur, we both have to actively not say anything. I get too nervous to say anything, always. But you don't make the effort and I think that's worse. Maybe I will start making an effort? Maybe I will back away completely?

3 comments:

Colin Welch said...

If you want it, and you back away, you may or may not regret it later. If you do nothing, you will regret it now, all the time.

Forward movement is necessary - look at sharks.

Tasha said...

I love sharks! Forward movement it is.

Jamie said...

haha colin, full points on that one. your post is very much relatable at the moment.