Sunday, April 26, 2009

1. I made good decisions with my Saturday. First I colored with sidewalk chalk with a friend and then it rained shortly after our coloring and all of our pictures got washed away. Then German club got together and drank beer and spoke German and it was really excellent. Then I headed over to a poetry slam, held by Marc Smith, the creator of poetry slams and our table got to be one of the judges! I got rather intoxicated after drinking at the German event and drinking at the poetry slam. A couple of my professors were there, one of them performed, which was fun. I always find it quite strange running into professors after I've been drinking. After that I went to sleep, as my goal for the evening was to not go to any of the five parties that were occurring on campus. In my drunken state I was almost convinced to go, but sleep was a much better choice.

2. There needs to be a word to describe the state that I am in right now. I might be happy, but I think I only label myself as that because I'm not sad. Happy still doesn't seem right though, because I'm not exactly happy. I just am going through the motions and I'm not frequently getting upset when I do it.

No comments: