Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have no emotional retention anymore. I looked for the right words in the thesaurus, but the right words don't exist and I started going in word circles. I just deleted half my post. This is where the words are going. My mind is acting like a Dan Brown book full of bad mystery. What happened in the depths of the frontal cortex? Will the protagonist ever find the words again? What about the Pope? My mind is like a bad Dan Brown novel without the Pope. I can't remember if I just posted a blog. I will post this one anyways.

3 comments:

Colin Welch said...

Sit and relax is still my best advice for you.

Tasha said...

When have I ever done that?

Jennifer said...

You could always take a page out of my book and download tons of episodes of terrible (but oh so good) TV shows and watch them for hours on end :)