Thursday, February 3, 2011

Almost cried in school today while reading Infinite Jest which I thought was a really funny book until I got to the long section about things you learn in rehab, which probably shouldn't make me cry because I've never been in rehab and I've never been addicted to a drug, but it made me think of my mother and boy I am not supposed to think about (who I consequently end up thinking about constantly) and about other things in my life and I just wanted to sit down and have a really serious talk probably while drunk, but no one actually likes having serious talks and so I had a serious talk in my head and thus almost cried in the teachers room and then I considered whether this is because I am on my off-week for birth control so my hormones are probably off and then I concluded that must be it, because having feelings would be a much more atrocious conclusion.

No comments: