Friday, January 14, 2011

The teacher room is filled with teachers and there is nowhere for me to sit and it's really awkward so I'm pretending to be really busy, which is actually me checking Katie's blog, figuring out what my new zodiac sign is, which is really ludacris, because I am totally a pisces and not an aqaurius and now writing this blog post about nothing (but they are all about nothing aren't they?). I think I'm going to try and go for a run today as a lot of the ice has melted. The try part is the fact that I haven't even attempted to run since September. I'm starting to get compulsive and crazy about eating healthy except for the fact that I recently recieved a large package of cookies. I have gotten too adjusted to being by myself all the time. Doing things on the weekend sounds really difficult. I will however attend the 'We are still so fucking rich party' in Linz to celebrate pay day. Hopefully it will be fun.

No comments: