Thursday, August 5, 2010

I do like myself. I like myself more than people realize or than I will admit most of the time. I like myself when I ride my cute bicycle to coffee shops and sit -drinking fucking decaf because I can't drink caffiene. I think I am an attractive -human being. I know I can attract other attractive human beings in the right scenario. I just get overwhelmed by a lot of things. It's really all about desire. I eat ice cream and then feel bad later. I want to go to Austria, but am absolutely terrified. I want to make the statement I want to make in clear terms, but cannot make it come out properly. It bothers me that I want anything at all from other people. I like to talk about how it bothers me.

Today I wanted to eat ice cream, even though I knew I would regret it later, but I went and ate ice cream and consumed all those fucking calories, but I did it because I wanted to.

Ugh I am not getting out anything I want to say at all. But this is because really a lot of what I have to say isn't very nice. My cat is typing on the keyboard with his head.

Fuck it, whatever happens happens. Think whatever the fuck you want to.

No comments: