Monday, August 30, 2010

Chicago: the drive down was good. I was exhausted due to going out the night before and not getting into bed untilt three AM, but I got some coffee and mixed some cds and made the drive in exactly 7 hrs and 10 minutes, which is exactly what google says it should take. I was pretty tired so Glo and I ordered Thai food, which is one of my favorite cuisines and went out for drinks with Abby and then we went home and talked and things and went to sleep. I woke up pretty late yesterday so largely Glo and I watched this Lifetime movie about these evil cheerleaders, went to rehearsal of the Fringe show that she is helping on (it was pretty funny) and then came back, ordered pizza and watched the season finale of Drop Dead Diva, a fine Lifetime show that I pretend I don't watch and a bunch of other movies, finshing three bottles of wine between the two of us by the time we went to bed. Now it's 9AM and I can't sleep probably due to my massive wine consumption so I am playing stupid games online.

No comments: