Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Things that happened in my life this evening:
I drew for a long time. I started on one of my drawings for my final project in drawing I. It's a still life of a lot of alcohol, knitting, a scarf, and some book.
I watched some Lost.
I went to Duffy's with Kara again, it was fantastic and guess who shows up? Ex-boyfriend! And Sandy! I didn't look at him, I just talked with Sandy, but according to Kara, he was staring at me. What does that mean? Does that mean he feels bad? I sure fucking hope so. I was pretty drunk when he saw me, so I was happy.
Kara and I walked around and this super drunk guy tried to come home with us, it was really fun.
Then we went to the Gizmo and talked about things
Now I am home and still drunk.
But really, what does ex-boyfriend staring at me in a bar mean? Does it mean he feels bad? I need to talk to people about this, but no one is around to talk to it about. It makes me happy for some twisted fucking reason. I don't know, whatever.

No comments: